Discount Contractors Insurance

CALL US NOW! (866) 805-3800

Locksmith Insurance MascotGet A QuoteUnlock big savings — your key to affordable coverage is here!
A quick call or online quote can save you up to 65% or more
with the nation's leading locksmiths’ insurance programs –


Locksmith Insurance

Unlock big savings — your key to affordable coverage is here!
A quick call or online quote can save you up to 65% or more with the nation’s leading locksmiths’ insurance programs –

Coverage for Locksmith Contractors

As the nation's one-stop shop for all construction-related insurance, our insurance programs provide Locksmith Contractors the financial security required for their business, employees, and third parties -

Why do I need Contractors Insurance?

Contractors’ insurance protects against the financial risks present at all stages of business operations.

Locksmith contractors specialize in security systems, including installing, repairing, opening, or modifying locks or originating keys for locks. Tasks involving electrical tools and heavy lifting around the job site present a risk of workplace injury to employees. Furthermore, the risk of third-party lawsuits brought on by accusations of failed security mechanisms can be devastating for inadequately insured business owners.

Our commercial specialty programs provide locksmith contractors the formidable coverages to safeguard against unforeseen third-party action and business claims.

Our Recommended Products

General Liability

Locksmith contractors’ general liability is the foundational component of a robust commercial insurance package.

A locksmiths’ general liability policy fortifies your business against third-party lawsuits for injuries or property damage.

Workers' Comp

Most licensing boards require a business with employees to maintain a locksmith contractors’ workers’ comp policy before issuing a license to begin operations.

Locksmiths’ workers’ comp insurance will financially protect employees that get injured or become ill from a job-related incident.

Surety Bonds

Most states require that locksmith contractors get bonded before they can begin operating their businesses.

The locksmith contractors’ surety bond provides a financial guarantee to your customers that you will complete the job according to your bid and subcontractors or vendors paid upon completion.

Commercial Auto

Vehicles used for business operations, including transporting tools and equipment, need locksmith contractors’ commercial auto and truck insurance for the appropriate protection if damaged in an accident, stolen, or vandalized.

Most locksmith commercial auto policies will provide up to $1 million combined single limits.

Tool Coverage

Also referred to as locksmith contractors’ inland marine insurance, a locksmiths’ tool and equipment policy will reimburse you and your business if your covered property is damaged or stolen at the job site, in transit, or while in storage.


    One or more fields have an error.
    Please check and try again.

    There was an error.
    Please try again later.

    Thank you for your message.
    It has been sent.

    There was an error.
    Please try again later.