Discount Contractors Insurance

CALL US NOW! (866) 805-3800

Painter Insurance MascotGet A QuoteSpread too thin? Add a layer of affordable protection today!
A quick call or online quote can save you up to 65% or more
with the nation's leading painters’ insurance programs –


Painters Insurance

Spread too thin? Add a layer of affordable protection today!
A quick call or online quote can save you up to 65% or more with the nation’s leading painters’ insurance programs –

Coverage for Painting Contractors

With unprecedented access to a national network of wholesale artisan insurance programs, our commercial specialty packages provide Painting Contractors with affordable coverage fit for any budget –

Why do I need Contractors Insurance?

Contractors’ insurance protects against the financial risks present at all stages of business operations.

Painters specialize in painting and decorating properties or structures. These specialists face multiple risks, including falls from heights, being struck by objects, and property damage while working from ladders and scaffolding. Proper coverage is vital to protect employees from job-related injuries or damage caused by spilled paint or overspray. Whether your business contracts with homeowners or businesses, having the appropriate insurance is the most practical way to obtain financial protection when unexpected incidents happen.

The contractors’ insurance pros at Fairbanks Insurance Brokers recommend a formidable commercial insurance portfolio to protect against unseen perils.

Our Recommended Products

General Liability

Painting contractors’ general liability insurance is an integral component of a robust commercial insurance program.

This essential coverage protects your business from third-party injury at the job site or property damaged by you or your workers when your company is liable.

It’s common practice for painters to operate in the presence of their clients, leaving painting contractors’ general liability insurance as the first line of defense against potential lawsuits if injury occurs.

Workers' Comp

Painting contractors’ hazardous operations on ladders and scaffolding represent that the industry is subject to a high risk for injury.

Painting contractors’ workers’ compensation will protect your employees if they are injured or become ill from a job-related incident.

Painters’ workers’ comp helps pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and funeral expenses.

Most states require painting contractors with employees to have and maintain a painters’ workers’ compensation policy before commencing business operations.

Surety Bonds

Most state licensing boards require a painting contractor bond to activate a contractor’s license.

A painting contractors’ surety bond is a financial guarantee that a project completes as agreed to in a bid.

Commercial Auto

A painters’ commercial auto policy will cover your business vehicles for liability if you or an insured driver are found liable for an at-fault accident.

Painting contractors’ commercial auto insurance also covers your business vehicles and trailers if damaged in an accident, stolen, or vandalized.

Inland Marine

Also known as painting contractors’ tool and equipment insurance, a painters’ inland marine policy will reimburse you and your business if your tools or equipment are damaged or stolen at the job site or while in storage.

Professional painting equipment can be expensive to replace, so we encourage contractors to obtain our affordable and valuable painters’ tool and equipment coverage.


    One or more fields have an error.
    Please check and try again.

    There was an error.
    Please try again later.

    Thank you for your message.
    It has been sent.

    There was an error.
    Please try again later.